Syntheonline is an international award winning airbrush make-up artist, educator and body painter and has been in the beauty industry of over 15 years.
She has air brushed the most celebrated entertainers and body painted the most imaginable works of art.
This Vincenza, Italy born artist has a passion for teaching individuals the art of airbrushing, color theory and special effects make up.
In this episode Synthe tells how she went from working behind a make-up counter to being internationally recognized. She give secrets on how to create an opportunity when you attend a networking event and the importance of having a networking plan. She also give tips to help you grow your clientele as a hair or make-up artist.
“Use the tool of networking”
In this Episode we discuss:
- The art of networking
- Choosing a Make-up School
- The importance of listening
- Body painting
- Special effects make-up
- Why you should learn how to do Airbrushing
- Why you should be HD ready
- Stepping outside your box to grow your business
- Writing a contract
- Recognizing and creating business opportunities
- Creating a networking plan
- How to think like a business owner
- Understanding the value you bring to the table
- #1 Mistake beautypreneurs make when building their clientele
- Understanding the laws of make-up and the rules of ethics
- How to discover the most current make-up trends
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know in the comments below. We want to hear from you. What did you learn from this episode? Tell us in the comments below.
Thank You for Listening! One Favor Please…
If this episode has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Want More Hair Artist Academy Podcasts? Don’t Miss a Single Episode. Subscribe and rate us