Learn the secrets to creating elegant bridal hair, stunning wedding and fantasy hair. Mz. H2o teaches you how to use simple twisting techniques to create stellar up-do masterpieces. Featuring 3 easy twisting techniques the Two Strand Twist and Glide, The Twist and Glide, and The Knotted Twist. Use these techniques and have your clients red carpet ready in no time!
Step by step instructions allow you to recreate each look with ease. Use them to create detailed wedding hair, editorial looks, or for avant garde photo shoots. Perfect for hair stylists wanting to break into the television and entertainment industry. Power packed with innovative and money making techniques that will take your career to the next level.
Time: 80 minutes
You will Learn How to:
- Properly section hair to create elegant up-do’s
- Smooth frizzies and flyaways when creating up-do’s
- Create Avant-Garde hairstyles for fashion shows and hair competitions
- Create strong secure foundations for building large hair pieces
- Effectively work with synthetic hair
- Incorporate the B. LeFay Braidband into any look
- Curl hair with a flat iron
- Create stunning bridal up-do’s
- Lock hair pins for extra up-do security
- Flat iron synthetic hair with out melting it
- Make accessories simply using hair
- Create a hair armature as a base
- Use a mesh bun to support your hairstyles
- When to use bobby pins vs. hair pins
About Mz. H2o
Mz. H2o is an awarding winning celebrity hair stylist. She was a cast member on Oxygen’s reality TV series Hair Battle Spectacular Season 2. Her work has been featured on Lifetime Television, WeTV, and in national magazines such as Lucky, Jezebel, Sophisticates Hair, and Essence.