Piper De Young is our viewer’s choice winner. She is a make-up artist who has a passion for technology & cosmetics (yes two complete opposites)
She is a social media natural and beauty lover with a sharp eye for trending design.
She enjoys helping solopreneur’s build their brand identity and showcase their work.
Piper has worked for brands such as MAC & Philosophy cosmetics.
In this episode Piper tells of her journey in to the world of make-up. She also give tips on becoming a bridal make-up artist and shares her secret to success.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” ~Philippians 4:13
In this Episode we discuss:
- Networking to build your clientele
– Who to network with
– Projects that fill your creativity tank
– Social media tips
– Doing wedding make-up
– Booking Brides
– How to respond to email requests from brides
– The importance of having contacts
– Creating a media kit
– Graphic design
– Apps that helps your business run more smoothly
– How doing what you love can be rewarding
– How social media can help grown your brand
– Instagram your way to more clients
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know in the comments below. We want to hear from you. What did you learn from this episode? Tell us in the comments below.
Thank You for Listening! One Favor Please…
If this episode has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Want More Hair Artist Academy Podcasts? Don’t Miss a Single Episode. Subscribe and rate us