Gabana is a celebrity hair stylist and entrepreneur who used Instagram to build a successful on-line business.
She has a BA in Business and Accounting and she specializes in custom units, custom coloring and hair extensions. Her work can be seen on celebrities like Justine Skye, Skai Jackson, Kaylin Garcia.
She’s the owner of L’avant Garde Hair and cast member of the reality web series Hair in The Tri-State.
In this episode Gabana dishes on the do’s and don’t when posting on social media. She also shares secrets on how she built her instagram page to over 60,000 followers in just a few short months. She shares how social media if used properly can get you more sales and more customers for your business.
“Loyalty is everything”
In this Episode we discuss:
- Building a social media following
- Making the best selection when researching E-commerce options
- Selecting a payment platform
- WordPress websites
- The impact your smart phone can have on your business
- How to cut your time in half when posting on all your social media accounts
- Exactly what you should be posting on instagram to build your brand
- The biggest social media turn off
- How to tackle obstacles
- The benefit of cross promotions
- What to look for when hiring employees to work on your team
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know in the comments below. We want to hear from you. Do you have tips on getting more sales and customers using social media? Tell us what’s working for you in the comments below.
Thank You for Listening! One Favor Please…
If this episode has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Want More Hair Artist Academy Podcasts? Don’t Miss a Single Episode. Subscribe and rate us